I’ve told you this before and I’ll tell you again… I’m not a fashion blog. I do not claim to have any knowledge about fashion but I do control my own wardrobe so I don’t think I’m a terrible judge!
Now I’ve cleared that up, I just wanted to share with you some things I’m loving recently. I could show you a lot more than this but I’ll keep this post under control too.
1. Boohoo boots – I fell in love with these boots the moment I saw them online. They’re chunky and cute and now part of my wardrobe, of course!
2. Topshop pinafore dress – Christmas gift money was well spent on this adorable little number! It’s available in different colours, but in my wardrobe it’s burgundy – although it was a tough decision between this one and the blue. They’re made from a cord material, with helpful (and real) pockets – super 70’s and super beautiful.
3. New Look tartan scarf – The red tartan scarf is all the rage right now and while I nearly fell for that particular trend, this alternative New Look piece caught my eye. It goes with a lot of my winter wardrobe right now and all of its burgundy pieces!
4. Boohoo cardigan – Okay, maybe I bought this a few months ago, but maybe I love it so much that I need to talk about it! It’s big, it’s baggy and it’s beautiful! (Oh and warm, of course…!)
5. Tartan skirts – When I began planning this post, this item was not yet in my wardrobe. I’m not a skirt person (unless I’m on a night out), so although I loved them, I never thought I’d end up getting one… I was wrong.
In summary, I definitely spend too much money on Boohoo.com…